Montag, 20. April 2020

Home Sauna

Home Sauna

Another habit my floor mates and I used to do was the Sauna term on every (almost every) Sunday evening. In Student Village you can use the Sauna four times a month for free. The best thing about it was that the Sauna was just two upper floors than ours was. So, it was pretty easy to go for a quick or either long Sauna term. We were just dressed up with Flipflops, bikinis and a towel to go to our Sauna. The Sauna in our building was big enough for 8 people which was very comfortable. For me, it was the best thing after a great weekend spend some time in the Sauna to cool myself down and do something good for my body.  Also, it was great to talk to the others and exchange stories from our weekends. After the Sauna term we also had our traditional "tea party" in our kitchen. It was always a very relaxed atmosphere and we had good talks.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Cultural awareness