Montag, 20. April 2020

Trip to Tampere

Trip to Tampere

Tampere is a city in the South of Finland. It is one of the biggest one in Finland. It count around 226’000 habitants. It's about a 2 hours ride from Turku to Tampere. You can reach it by car, bus or train. The cheapest way to go there is by Onnio Bus. One way costs around 6€ (depending on the time you will go). To use the bus in the city of Tampere I recommend to buy the tickets through its App system called Nysse Mobiili. It around 2€ cheaper than if you buy it from the bus driver. If you love to walk, it's also possible to explore the city by foot.




My first trip I made in Finland was to Tampere. A couple of friends and I rented an Airbnb for two nights. It was a charming house not far away from the city with its own Sauna. Tampere has a lot of interesting museum, churches, an amusement park and a great nature. Next to the lake there are two Saunas. It was my first lake Sauna I experienced and I recommend it to anyone. There were just locals in it and it was great do have a dip in the lake. Even the water temperature was around 0 degree. 
Also, I recommend to go to the viewpoint Pyynikki. You will have an amazing view over the whole city.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Cultural awareness