Montag, 20. April 2020

Moikka - Kuku sinä on?


Moikka - Kuku sinä on?

Moikka!

My name is Nora and I am from Switzerland. I am 22 years old. Currently, I am doing an exchange semester in Turku, in the southern part of Finland.
I am studying Social Services at the University of Applied Sciences in the faculty of Health and Well-being. At my home university I am attending the university of Teacher Education. My focus is to become a primary teacher.

I enrolled for the courses Get Finternational, Finnish for Exchange Students, Cultural Experiences, Client-Oriented Social and Health Services, Multicultural & community work and I am also doing a practical training in client work, more precisely in the primary school called Luostarivuoren koulun Martin yksikkö.

During my stay abroad in Turku I will tell you more about the differences between Switzerland and Finland, my experiences and the most important things to know. 

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog!




Bildergebnis für turku wappen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Cultural awareness